The Health and Safety of our community is at the heart of every decision we make. We are excited to once again offer you the opportunity to buy locally grown and sourced goods. Below are guidelines to keep you safe while shopping at the market:
* Face Coverings are encouraged for unvaccinated
* If you are not feeling well, please stay home
*Please practice social distancing when possible
* Pets are allowed at the market
* Patrons will enter and exit off of Brookfield Ave
* Note Bridge Closure in place due to construction, pedestrian bridge to remain open (detour map below)
* Parking will be in front of Village Hall, along Brookfield Ave, or behind Village Hall (commuter lot)
* The market will be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
* Temporary Construction expected to take place along Brookfield Ave. and parking will be limited to the North side of the parking lot in front of the Village Hall. This is scheduled to be in affect for at least 3-4 weeks.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Welcome to the Brookfield Farmers Market located on the west side of Brookfield Village Hall, 8820 Brookfield Ave, Brookfield, Illinois. We are entering our 13th season in 2021. Each week you will find a variety of fresh locally grown vegetables, fruits, eggs, honey, bakery goods, sauces, soaps, and unique artisan pieces. Each week we sprinkle in special events for the family. Join us for shopping and stay for a picnic in the park. Our market runs Saturdays from June 5th through October 16th from 8am-1pm.
Each week you will have the opportunity to experience something special from our local business sponsors. Come learn new things and experience what Brookfield has to offer.
Ever consider being a vendor at the Farmers Market? See the link below to become a member of the Brookfield farmers market.
Be the first to hear about what is in season, our weekly vendor list, and special events.
Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 38
Brookfield, IL 60513
8820 Brookfield Ave, Brookfield, IL 60513, US
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
June 5th through October 16th