The Health and Safety of our community is at the heart of every decision we make. We are excited to once again offer you the opportunity to buy locally grown and sourced goods. Please note some updates for this 2022 Season:
* Per the request of The Brookfield Police Department, please only use the south entrance off of Brookfield Ave. (in the front of the Village Hall) when visiting The Brookfield Farmers Market. In addition, we ask that you do not park in designated police parking. Tickets may be issued.
* Parking in front of Village Hall will be a round about with one way direction. Parking along Brookfield Ave or in the commuter lot is available.
* If you are not feeling well, please stay home
*Please practice social distancing when possible
* Pets are allowed at the market
* Note Bridge Closure in place due to construction, pedestrian bridge to remain open (detour map below)
* The market will be open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Welcome to the Brookfield Farmers Market located on the west side of Brookfield Village Hall, 8820 Brookfield Ave, Brookfield, Illinois. We are entering our 15th season in 2022. Each week you will find a variety of fresh locally grown vegetables, fruits, honey, bakery goods, sauces, soaps, and unique artisan pieces. Each week we sprinkle in special events for the family. Join us for shopping and stay for a picnic in the park. Our market runs Saturdays from June 4th through October 15th from 8am-1pm.
Each week you will have the opportunity to experience something special from our local business sponsors. Come learn new things and experience what Brookfield has to offer.
Ever consider being a vendor at the Farmers Market? See the link below to become a member of the Brookfield farmers market.
Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 38
Brookfield, IL 60513
8820 Brookfield Ave, Brookfield, IL 60513, US
Saturday: 8am - 1pm
June 4th through October 15th 2022